News

( My personal website has gone to dust, any links thereto will fail. This site will be home for a while. )

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Tuesday morning, red eyes

Sheesh, I didn't sleep a wink last night. Urgh... Just stared at the ceiling. I would have been hacking away or surfing about but the power had cut (again) and took my net with it, so I switched my PC off and watched the ceiling.All.Night.

Anyway, Fonty is on 0.3.5.1 because I added a menu item for KDE/Gnome and then had to fix that (hence the extra .1) There is some hope that it will be packaged as a deb file now (thanks Kartik!) and it *might* make it into the repos in time for the next release of Ubuntu and friends.

I spent some time yesterday trying my hand at the Launchpad logo competition. I'm not happy with my entry and may fiddle it some more. Is it cheeky to link it from here? What the hell.

Long day coming up.
\d

No comments: