News

( My personal website has gone to dust, any links thereto will fail. This site will be home for a while. )

Thursday 3 January 2008

Fonty Python 0.3.0 released



Fonty Python now supports TTF, OTF, Type1 and TTC fonts.


I don’t have a lot of time to develop and Fonty languished for most of 2007 before I could get a solid week to spend upgrading the code.
It now supports a wider range of fonts and has been localized. There are some teething problems with the language thing, and I am not sure that all the new fonts types will work properly - but it’s out as version 0.3.0.

You can go to: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/fontypython/ to get the app.

We also have a wiki on: webfactional

I have some questions (posted on the list) regarding i18n and how to manage the admin surrounding po/mo files as well as how best to bundle it all up into a release. I’m hoping for some input either on this blog or on the the mailing list: fontypython@googlegroups.com

\d

No comments: